Monday, October 27, 2014

Say Cheese!

A couple of weekends ago, we were able to get some family pictures taken by the wonderful Jessica Jenkins Oberg. Jessie J and Eric performed on Young Ambassadors together back in 2011-2012, and then that summer we all performed together up at Pickleville. So she was there through all of our courtship and could give me some dirt on Eric. ;) I also got to hear all about her missionary, Jake, who she is now married to! What fun times. We love Jess so much. She is one of those people who radiates goodness and light. She is a dear friend and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. Thanks Jess for such beautiful pictures!

I would post them all, but I might blow up this blog. So I'll just share a few of my favorites. I sure am blessed with this little family of mine.




















By the end of the photo shoot, Hunter was plum tuckered out. Eric and Jess went to take a few professional head shots while I pushed Hunter in his stroller. When we lifted the car seat cover, this is what we found... I guess he was just too tired to fully spit out the pacifier or suck it back in. Whoosh, the life of a baby. How exhausting! :)




"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine." 
-Morris West

No comments:

Post a Comment